Please look over the Policy below.
1) All Rabbits will come with a Pedigree unless otherwise stated.
2) Kit's can leave the rabbitry at 8-10 weeks.
3) I will not hold a rabbit more then one week unless we have a spoken agreement, more then a week I require a 50% non-refundable deposit, the maximum I will hold a rabbit is three weeks! More then that the Rabbit will be back up for sale; This is always subject to change depending on circumstance.
4) I handle my rabbits on a daily basis, from day one, till the day I sell them.
5) All of my rabbits will be healthy to the best of my knowledge at the time of sale, what happens to them after they are in your care for 24/hours would be your responsibility. For returns or exchanges I must see the body of the deceased rabbit to insure that this was the fault of my own and not that of the new owner.
6) I cannot guarantee the results of your showing or breeding on any rabbit purchased from me that is of show quality or brood quality.
7) I will consider delivery, depending on how far the location is; I will of course deliver to any show's I am going to.
8) All my rabbits will have a tattoo in their left ear.
9) All Rabbits born at my Rabbitry will have the prefix of Asinaway.
10) I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SALE TO ANYONE AT ANYTIME.
11) I have a closed Rabbitry for the safety of my rabbits!
12) All sales are final once money, rabbit, and papers are exchanged I will not do trades but will take a rabbit back with no refund given.
13) Occasionally we do have pet quality for sale, they will not come with a pedigree, tattoo.
Please remember that Mini lops can reach 6lbs, may live up to 10 years, and do have their own personality's, I try my best to sort out their temperaments before time of sale, but they do have their own minds and things can change.
Always, Always do your research and ask questions!
Read the Sales Policy, Great! Click image to reach the Sales Page